What are eyeglass lens coating, and do you need them?
After picking out frames and lens type you want for your new eyeglasses, you should decide if a lens coating is right for you. Eyeglass lenses coatings can enhance lens(and eye) performance and can add to the appearance of your new lenses. Here are six different types of lens coating and treatments you should consider when purchasing new eyeglasses.
- Anti - reflective coating
- Scratch - resistant coating
- UV coating
- Photochromic or transition coating
- Anti-fog or super hydrophobic coating
- Tinted lenses
Free sight testwith purchase
One hour serviceWe are able to make your eye lenses in one hour
- Repair Eyeglasses or sunglasses
- One year warranty for frame and lenses
- Replace the progressive lenses after two months if somebody can not get used to progressive (free of charge)
- Replace the eye lenses after 2 months, if your prescription changed (free of charge)